- #: 10729
- Price: $3.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 2011-03-30
- Current Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.60 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Imaja
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- © 2010 Imaja - Greg Jalbert
Add to Favorite apps
CalReader is a calendar tool for reading event text, filtering the events by date range, calendars, and search text, and exporting text listings of events. CalReader features time analysis and calculates an invoice billing amount for a given filter…..
What's New in Version 1.1
* Go to Today - Go to the text listing view at today's date.
* Go to Date - Choose a date to go to in the text listing view.
* Paste Text Into New Event > - To create a new calendar event with text you have copied from another app, tap Paste Text Into New Event.
* E-mail Text With Calculations > - Sends an e-mail to your choice of recipients with the current event listing text with calculations.
* Actions are now featured at the top of Settings, including Go To Today, Go To Date, Copy Text, Copy Text With Calculations and Paste Text Into New Event.
* Copy with Calculations - The format of the event listing for Copy with Calculations has been enhanced with start time, end time, and event duration.
* Optimized date picker configuration for faster choosing of Filter > Starts and Ends and Go To dates.
* Filter > Starts and Ends and Go To dates include day of week for more detail.
* Settings > Filter > Starts and Ends dates are inclusive of the whole start and end days.
* CalReader can display events from a wide range of dates, multiple years. Set the listing range in Settings > Filters > Starts and Ends dates.
* Display bugs fixed. Start and end time were not properly updating, now fixed.
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes